Welcome to Aggie Animal Dental Center
Aggie Animal Dental Center is a veterinary specialty practice in Marin County, California, providing advanced dental and oral surgical care to companion animals. We are owned and operated by a board-certified veterinary dental specialist. Our patients come from all over California for the unique level of care we offer.
The mission of every staff member at Aggie Animal Dental Center is to improve the quality of life for companion animals by optimizing oral health. We aim to make each pet’s visit to our hospital as stress-free as possible.
We achieve this…
- By using state-of-the art technology for diagnosis and treatment of oral diseases.
- By providing comprehensive oral care in a quiet, calming environment.
- With caring, knowledgeable staff members dedicated to providing personalized service to each pet and ‘pet parent’.
A note about COVID-19:
During the COVID-19 public health crisis, we are postponing all routine appointments and rechecks. For pets requiring urgent attention, we are enacting the following procedures to keep you, your pets, and our staff members safe and healthy:
- “Veterinary valet” service: To limit our clients’ exposure to one another and our staff, we are asking clients to remain in their cars rather than entering our clinic. We will e-mail you a questionnaire prior to your appointment and you can respond via e-mail to provide us your pet’s relevant history. Call when you arrive, and one of our staff members will come out to the parking lot to bring your pet into the clinic. After the doctor has examined your pet, she will phone you to discuss her findings and recommendations. If your pet had a procedure, discharge instructions will be reviewed by phone rather than in person. While we would much prefer to continue our usual sit-down imaging review with you, we must take every precaution to minimize risk so that the hospital can remain open and we can continue helping pets. We appreciate your understanding.
- Most payments will be over the phone using the credit card we already have on file. If we don't have a card on file or you'd like to use a debit card at your visit, you will need to enter the hospital briefly in order to insert the card into the terminal at the front desk and enter your PIN. We will be wiping the terminal and signature pen after each use.
- We are using hospital-provided leashes only, and disinfecting them after each patient.
- We are not keeping carriers or personal items such as blankets in the hospital. Any carrier that enters the hospital will be wiped or sprayed with disinfectant prior to returning it to you in the car.
- If you or anyone you live with has traveled by air in the past 14 days, or has any symptoms possibly attributed to coronavirus infection, please call us to reschedule your pet's appointment. You won’t be penalized for cancelling an appointment due to illness or possible exposure.
- As recommended by the CDC, we are performing additional cleaning and disinfecting procedures beyond our routine daily cleaning protocols.
Dr. Milinda Lommer
Mill Valley Veterinary Dentist | Aggie Animal Dental Center | (415) 389-5917
487 Miller Ave
Mill Valley, CA 94941